I don't normally do these things but I'm seriously bored out of my mind today. xDD Anyways, I was tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
Facts about me:
1. I'm a lefty but I can also do a lot of things with my right hand like write and paint.
2. I'm 1/2 German, 1/4 English, 1/4 Scottish.
3. My bedroom is Totoro-themed, not really intentionally but because I have SO much Totoro merchandise!
4. My favorite languages are Finnish and Korean.
5. Right now I'm supposed to be writing an algorithm for a box packing problem....
6. Tobuscus is my favorite Youtuber.
7. I'm the only girl in my department at college (the computer science department bahaha).
8. My favorite mythological creature is the griffin.
9. I think Lee Minho is possibly the most attractive guy ever. xD
10. I have over 600 birds from 4 countries on my life list.
1.Do you like cats? Yes, I own one!
2.Do you wish to travel through time? Only with the Doctor. Otherwise, I would probably just make the universe fall apart ahaha.
3.Would you prefer Da points and popularity over a schoolarship? If you mean "scholarship" then scholarship all the way. My schooling is extremely expensive and important to me, especially over fake money and popularity on a website. >.>
4.Do you have an iphone? Nope. I laugh at people who have iPhones, actually (this includes my boyfriend).
5.Do you think an android phone is better than iphone? I like them better, mostly because they're open-sourced and Java-based which makes them very programmer friendly, especially to me whose best programming language is Java. iPhone doesn't even support Java or Flash either and probably never will. :/ I'm not a huge fan of Apple products in general, especially their security policies which are a disaster waiting to happen.
6.Do you like cookies? Not as much as cake. xD
7.Do you like pandas'? Yes, I went to see some in Ocean Park this summer.
8.Would you ever accept a trip to japan? Definitely. My boyfriend and I are seriously considering moving there after graduating from college.
9.Are you an emo?If so do you cut yourself? No and no. I'm a very emotional person though haha! But more of a sit-around-and-eat-ice-cream-and-cry-while-watching-a-cheesy-K-drama kind of emotional.
10.Do you prefer vampires over werewolves? Heck nah. I love werewolves!
11.Do you like the hunger game more than twilight/harry potter? I don't really like any of those, to be honest. I've yet to read the Hunger Games because it didn't seem like a very good series. Generally, books that become super popular these days usually aren't because our culture has a hard time distinguishing entertaining books from GOOD books.
1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
2. If you could go anywhere right now for free, where would you go?
3. What's the song you're listening to right now or the one you listened to last?
4. What's your favorite animal?
5. Where did you go for your last trip or vacation?
6. Who are you missing right now?
7. Procrastinator or planner?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. Dragons or dinosaurs?
10. If you could have a mythical creature for a pet, what would it be and why?
11. What languages do you speak (or are learning)?
I tag... anyone who wants to do it. xDD Yeah, I know it's cheating, wanna stop me? :3